Low Cost Vasectomy - Affordable Penectomy - Discount Vasectomy Reversal
Quality Low Cost Cheap International Urological - Urology Procedure Discount Prices
Affordable Discount Cheap Low Cost Quality International Urology Surgery Discount Prices
Higher Quality Standards & Services - Immediate Access - No Waiting Lists
If you want prices and information for surgery in Mexico,
call toll free 1-877-273-2104 during regular business hours.
For nights and weekends, email firstname.lastname@example.org
to get more information or a free, comprehensive, no obligation quote.
Male infertility varicocele unilateral cash discount price
Male infertility varicocele bilateral cash discount price
Endoscopic surgery TURP / TUEVP cash discount price
Endoscopic surgery optical internal urethrotomy OIU cash discount price
Endoscopic surgery bladder neck incision cash discount price
Endoscopic surgery endopyelotomy cash discount price
Stone disease PCNL cash discount price
Stone disease URS cash discount price
Stone disease lithotripsy cash discount price
Urological oncology cash discount price
Radical/partial nephrectomy cash discount price
TURBT cash discount price
Radical prostatectomy cash discount price
Partial penectomy cash discount price
Total penectomy cash discount price
Bladder biopsy cash discount price
Prostate biopsy cash discount price
Vasectomy cash discount price
Nephroureterectomy and bladder cuff excision cash discount price
Segmental partial cystectomy cash discount price
Radical orchidectomy bilateral cash discount price
Transurethral resection of bladder tumor cash discount price
Uretheroplasty cash discount price
Meatoplasty cash discount price
Vesicovaginal fistula cash discount price
Ureterovaginal fistula cash discount price
Ureter re-implantation cash discount price
Artificial sphincters for urinary incontinence cash discount price
Transurethral bulking agents cash discount price
Pubovaginal slings cash discount price
Vasectomy reversal cash discount price
Urological surgery is concerned with the kidneys, bladder, ureters and prostate gland. The primary objectives in urological surgery are to correct malfunctions in these organs, when possible, and maintain the overall health of the urological system. Urological surgery procedures routinely performed at Powai Lake Hospital include: Trans-Urethral Needle Ablasion of the Prostat - Cystoscopy with Retrograde Pyelogram - Prostatectomy - Trans-Urethral Resection of Prostate - Circumcision
Urological Surgery and Procedures
- Bladder cancer
- Brachytherapy (radioactive seeds) - new minimally invasive treatment of prostate cancer.
- Continent urinary diversion - using pieces of bowel to make new bladder after bladder removal for cancer.
- Cystoplasty - using piece of bowel to increase bladder capacity.
- Cystoscopy - test to examine the interior lining of the bladder and urethra. Test is done to evaluate problems that affect the urinary tract (blood in the urine, painful urination, incontinence and inability to pass urine), treat these problems or remove tissue samples for biopsy.
- Disease of the prostate gland
- Impotency (E.D.) - from medical treatment to surgical treatment of impotence. Psychological assessment available.
- Incontinence problems - complete evaluation and treatment of female incontinence including non-surgical approaches.
- Kidney stones
- Laser treatment of urological conditions that include stones, genital lesions, etc.
- Nephroureterectomy - treatment for cancer where the kidney, ureter and top part of the bladder are removed.
- Orchiectomy - removal of the testicles, the body's main source of testosterone, which prostate cancer usually needs to continue growing.
- Partial penectomy - treatment for penile cancer where part of the penis is removed
- Penile implant.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy - kidney stones are removed through a tubes inserted into the kidney through a small incision in the back. A probe is passed through the tube and the kidney stone is pulverized with ultrasound or crushed. The stone fragments are removed through the tube.
- Prostate biopsy
- Reversal of vasectomy - procedure to restore male fertility after vasectomy.
- Shockwave lithotripsy - using ultrasound and electrical technology to break up kidney stones without open surgery.
- Surgery for disease of the urinary tract surgery for prostate, bladder and kidney disease.
- TURP - transurethral resection of the prostate - used to remove part of an enlarged prostate.
- TUIP - transurethral incision of the prostate - using an electric current or laser beam, an incision is made in the prostate where it meets the bladder. Cutting muscle in this area relaxes the opening of the bladder, decreasing resistance to the flow of urine.
- Ureteroscopy - looking inside the bladder and kidney for diagnosing or treatment of ureter and kidney conditions.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiology Surgery
- Coronary Bypass